------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 10

Change into interrogative:

1 - Do you have to study English on weekends ?
2 - Do you have to drink milk for breakfast every day ?
3 - Do you like to study German with you ?
4 - Do you like to eat meat for dinner ?
5 - Do you play the piano at school ?
6 - Do you like to study Spanish with your brother ?
7 - Do you work at a bank ?

Substitution practice:

1 - I have a new dog / Do you have a fish or a bird ?
2 - Do you want to go downtown ?
3 - Do you have an old car ?
4 - I understand French, but I don't understand Japanese
5 - I like to understand English with my friends in the evening
6 - Do you want to go to school with me now ?
7 - I don't like to go downtown every day
8 - I speak Portuguese and I want to speak English, too,

Written practice:

1 - I have a cat and a dog at home
2 - Where do you want to go tomorrow ? / I want to go home
3 - I don't have time today /  I have to work at night
4 - What do you drink now ? / I want water, please.
5 - Where do you like to go on weekends?
6 - I don't have a new bycicle /  I have a new car
7 - Sorry, but I only have time to speak with you tomorrow
8 - I have some English books at home

Listening:
1 - I have to go now. See you tomorrow
2 - Do you understand German ?
3 - Where do you have to go today ?
4 - Do you have...(não sei o resto)
5 - When do you like to go weekends ?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário