------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sábado, 21 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte B - Lição 60

Answer the questions

1 - I talked to him about the documents yesterday
2 - No, she doesn't make a phone cal to her husband
3 - My son takes shower twice a day
4 - Yes. My maid did the dishes for me
5 - No. They don't want to wait for us
6 - Yes. My manager comes to the office everyday
7 - I'm traveling to Spain tomorrow

Substitution practice

1 - Did your mom work at the office ?
2 - Can he already drive to church by himself ?
3 - Did John go to the store this afternoon ?
4 - Why would he like to buy a dog for him brother ?
5 - Where did you buy new shoes
6 - Did he play tennis last friday ?
7 - He wanted to take his son to the field soccer on the holiday
8 - He washed all the pants
9 - Is it hard ?
10 - The maid is making the bed now

Written practice

1 - Why nobody came the party yesterday ?
2 - He'd like to take to New York ?
3 - Who washed the dishes for you ?
4 - What she did last week ?
5 - When are they starting the course ?
6 - That foreign is living in Brazil
7 - My mother and my uncle wanted to take to the beach with them
8 - She always takes her children to the movies on weekend
9 - As you come to work ?
10 - Do you went by car or the plane?

Listening

1 - Did we all take a shower before dinner ?
2 - How much time do you make it ?
3 - When did he washed the car ?
4 - Are they learning to cook very well ?
5 - Did he take a dog in the veteran ?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário