------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 8

Make questions:

1 - Do you want to go to the park with your husband tomorrow ?
2 - Do you want to study German or English this week ?
3 - Do you like to drink coffee and milk for breakfast ?
4 - Do you want to go to church with me this week ?
5 - Do you like to play with your friends at the park ?
6 - Do you like to go to the movies in the evening ?
7 - Do you want to go downtown this week ?

Substitution practice:

1 - How do you spell wizard ?
2 - What do you eat in the morning ?
3 - Do you want to go to the movies in the afternoon ?
4 - I study with my brother and I play with my friend.
5 - I want to speak with my old friend today.
6 - I like my old house / Do you like your new car ?
7 - I don't like to eat bread in the morning.
8 - I want to drink water now.

Written practice:

1 - I want a glass fo water, please / Thank you
2 - I don't work alone, I work with my brother
3 - I sleep in the afternoon / I don't sleep in the morning
4 - I don't go to the park in the evening / I go there only in the afternoon
5 - What do you want ? / I want to go to church in the morning
6 - What do you like to eat for lunch ?
7 - How do you go to school every day ?
8 - Sorry, I don't drink coffee and milk, but I drink tea

Listening:
1 - I don't want to go to the bank
2 - I don't work at the office
3 - Do you like to go to the park every week ?
4 - I work at a store in the morning.
5 - What do you eat for lunch ?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário