------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte B - Lição 37

Follow the pattern

1 - Mary wants to read this to her children
2 - My father writes postacards to his friends
3 - John works at the post office as a postman
4 - Ashley prefers to drink hot milk or green tea for breakfast
5 - Doesn't your boss like to study Chinese ?
6 - Doesn't your sister like to read magazines in the morning ?

Substitution practice

1 - Joe knows how to read and write in Spanish
2 - My sister doesn't like her and write in Spanish
3 - He wants to go to this snack bar /  He knows the food here
4 - Do you know how to go alone ?
5 - The teacher doesn't like him job because he has to speak English
6 - Why do you have to speak with your brother this afternoon ?
7 - Derick  doesn't have  to write his letters every day
8 - Dies Helen prefer to write emails or letters ?
9 - Does Joe study Chinese with his manager
10 - I know how to speak English /  Do you know how to speak German ?

Written practice

1 - The postman works at the post office in the morning
2 - When does she go home ? / She goes home on weekend
3 - Darren likes to eat chicken for dinner
4 - Why does Dave study English ? / Because he wants to live in EUA
5 - Doesn't he prefer to have a motocycle to a car ?
6 - She doesn't have the password
7 - They eat turkey on thanksgiving day
8 - He reads his emails at school
9 - Why does Rod want to sell your bicycle to her ?
10 - Don't you want to eat now ?

Listening

1 - I need to study English because  I want to travel
2 - No. My boss speaks  Portuguese and English
2 - No. I don't know how to read in Spanish
4 - My siblings don't work
5 - Because I prefer to study English

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário