------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte B - Lição 36

Unscramble

1 - She doesn't enough have cash to buy that
2 - My cousin has one thousand bucks
3 - Does he have enough have money to buy those books ?
4 - They don't have a new password
5 - My roommate needs more time to study geography
6 - She has about three cups of tea

Substitution practice

1 - When does he have to talk with my sister ?
2 - He wants to eat bread and drink milk for supper
3 - Where does Larry study French in the morning ?
4 - Does he speak Spanish with you ?
5 - My cousin has to help my aunt on the playground this weekend
6 - When does your sister go to the mall ?
7 - She needs to buy fish and water for lunch
8 - My Chinese friend wants to study German / Don't you like English ?
9 - How many magazines does she have to buy ? / About five magazines
10 - He doesn't like to eat cheese and apple for breakfast

Written practice

1 - She doesn't understand Japanese and German, She understands French
2 - My father buys milk for we every week
3 - Sorry, but my nephew doesn't sell cars / Do you need a car ?
4 - My sister wants to buy book for my father
5 - How much money Does your cousin have ?
6 - Doesn't she want  to speak with me now ?
7 - What does Jennifer want to buy at the store ?
8 - When does your niece play tennis ? / She plays every thurdays
9 - I need to go to store to buy donuts, cheese and coffee
10 - How many coupons do you need ? / I need two coupons

Listening

1 - Don't you need to go to the bank this week ?
2 - Don't they have to study Italian every week ?
3 - Don't you want those books ?
4 - Doesn't she have money to buy a car ?
5 - Doesn't he need the password ?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário