------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte B - Lição 35

Change into affirmative

1 - She sells book on weekends
2 - He has a password
3 - Does she want to have supper now ?
4 - Does she have money for me ?
5 - She sells cars and houses
6 - He understands math

Substitution practice

1 - How many cousins does she have ? / She has five cousins
2 - What does he need to sell today ? / He needs to sell some books
3 - She has to study math now
4 - Does he want these CD's or these maganizes ?
5 - How many CD's do you want to buy for your daugther ?
6 - He doesn't want to buy this old car
7 - What does he have to sell ? / He has to sell an old bicycle
8 - How much money do you want ? / I want bucks
9 - Does she have a big or a small house ?
10 - She speaks with my daughther when she wants.

Written practice

1 - He eats an apple for breakfast every day
2 - He doesn't have to go to school every day this week
3 - How many change do you need?
4 - Does she understand your French teacher ?
5 - How many bucks I need for to buy a computer ?
6 - My husband wants to buy that Cd
7 - I want to go to EUA with my family
8 - How much time Does he have to speak me ? / Does he have time now ?
9 - How much money Does she need ? / She needs about fifty bucks
10 - Does he need money order ? / How many buck Does he want ?

Listening

1 - What do you have for breakfast ?
2 - My father has four siblings
3 - I have about ten CD'a
4 - I need about two thousand dollars to go to the USA
5 - No. I don't want to buy a new car

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário