------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 9

Unscramble
1 - What do you have to drink for dinner ?
2 - Do you study Chinese with your sister ?
3 - I don't drink juice and water for lunch ?
4 - I want to go to school today.
5 - Do you speak english at home ?
6 - I study and speak english at school
7 - I like to eat cheese for breakfast

Substitution practice:

1 - I have to understand spanish, too.
2 - I don't want a cup of tea
3 - Do you have a car ?
4 - I have to study at home this weekend
5 - Do you have time to play with your brother now ?
6 - Do you go to church in the morning ?
7 - I also have some pens at school
8 - Where do you want to eat today ?

Written practice:

1 - I understand Spanish /  I don't understand German
2 - I don't have time to go downtown with you now
3 - I play soccer with my neighbors on weekends
4 - I work with my parents at home
5 - Where do you want to go now ? Do you want to go to the movies ?
6 - Do you want to drink a glass of orange juice now ?
7 - I don't have time to speak with you now; See you tomorrow
8 - I speak Chinese and now I also want to speak German

Listening:

1 - Where do you go on weekends?
2 - I don't have time to study Spanish ?
3 - I have an old bicycle at home
4 - Do you understand German or Chinese ?
5 - Do you want some bread ?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário