------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sábado, 21 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte B - Lição 56

Change into interrogative
1.She isn't very busy today
2.My brother isn't in a hurry
3.They didn't start working out
4.Our foreign friends aren't in good health
5.Your girlfriend isn't at the library
6.Her dog don't like them very much

Substitution practice

1.Isn't he studying for your test ?
2.Would you like to go to the mall again ?
3.My son is eating pasta
4.Isn't your sister working at the bank ?
5.Isn't she buying a present for her brother ?
6.When did you start playing the guitar and the violin ?
7.Where did he study ten years ago ? / He studied in Spain
8.How are they ?
9.Are they waiting for them in the dinner room ?
10.I would like to play soccer

Written practice
1.When would you like to go there with me ? /I can go only tomorrow
2.I would like to visit my relatives in March
3.I understood everthing that the teacher said
4.Sorry, but he can't speak with you now
5.She's very tired
6.When did you finish to read this book ? / Did you like ?
7.She worked a lot yesterday / She closed the restaurant at midnight
8.I would like to live in USA
9.When did John start to work with you ?
10.They aren't selling their house downtown anymore

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário