------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


quarta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2016

W10 Parte A - Lição 252

Pick the Right Expression
1. c
2. b

Rewrite the Sentences

1. I get along well with my neighbors.
2. It took my teacher a month to finish her research
3. My uncle might be sick.
4. My mother didn’t let me stay up late.
5. It’s been a long time since I saw her.
6. They weren’t able to find us at the concert hall.

Read and Answer
1. René Descartes
2. Their previous knowledge on the subject
3. Their feeling s or thoughts they had when writing
4. Personal answer

Listen and Underline the Stressed Word.

1. You should get rid of that clutter.
2. There was total chaos on the roads.
3. We try to help kids confront their fears
4. They’ve been to Mongolia, right ?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário