------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sábado, 4 de junho de 2016

W6 Parte A - Lição 147

Complete
1. Haven't you been to New York this year?
2. My boss has a beautiful daughter
3. She hasn't replied my email
4. I have never heard funk in my life
5. The team has never mascot
6.Have you ever seen the rain?
7. They haven't gotten that car
8. The staff has been so united as before
9. Hasn't he a home?
10. We have never had time to play soccer


Interactive Listening 

Have you ever made a hard decision? How did you make your choice? 

Listen and write 
1- Haven't you reply to the agency yet?
2- Cruises are great if you don't mind being on a boat.
3- My dad retired and plays chess all day.
4- She has never been so impressed.
5- Our company budget needs to be improved

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário