------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte B - Lição 32

Change the sentences into negative

1.She doesn't want to eat an apple and a donut
2.Doesn't he need to speak French with my teacher ?
3.My daughter doesn't need to study only tomorrow
4.He doesn't play with my siblings in the  afternoon
5.Doesn't she drink a glass of milk and coffee in the morning ?
6.He doesn't study Spanish and Italian with my nephew

Substitution practice :

1.Does he want to speak with my sister now ?
2.Where do you study German ?
3.I need to drink a glass of milk
4.He talks to my brother and my sister in the evening
5.Does she want to play voleyball or golf in the afternoon ?
6.Does he speak German ? / No She doesn't speak German
7.I like to eat cake with a slice of ham
8.Doesn't he need to study English today ?
9.What does she want to drink now ? / She wants a slice of cheese
10.When does she study ? / She only studies in the evening

Written practice :

1.She wants to eat a bowl of cereal and he wants to eat an apple
2.Does he want to play with my nephews today ?
3.Doesn't she eat apples in the morning ? / No, She doesn't like apples
4.He doesn't like to study Geography, but he likes of science
5.Doesn't she want to drink a glass of milk now ?
6.Doesn't he like to play hockey? When does he play soccer ?
7.What does she eat in the morning ? / She eats toast with peanut butter and jelly
8.Sorry, But I need to work now . I work every day
9.Does he need to study Math tomorrow or after tomorrow ?
10.Where does she want to play today ?

Listening

1.Yes , Ilike to eat cereal in the morning
2.Yes , I need to study today
3.I don't play hockey with my children
4.No , I need to study English
5.My mother works Wednesday and Saturdays

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário