------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 5

Make questions:

1 - Do you like to drink milk for breakfast ?
2 - Do you like to sleep at home ?
3 - Do you study english at home ?
4 - Do you drink soda and milk in the morning ?
5 - Do you speak english and french with your teacher ?
6 - Do you like to work at school ?
7 - Do you like to eat fish for lunch ?

Substitution practice:

1 - I like to speak with my mother at home
2 - I work with my father in the afternoon
3 - I don't speak french with my brother
4 - I work at the store every day
5 - Do you play soccer with your friends at night ?
6 - I don't speak portuguese with your friends.
7 - Do you speak french ?
8 - I don't like your new house /  I like your new book

Written practice:

1 - I don't study with my son /  I study alone
2 - I drink coffee every day
3 - Do you study english with your husband at home ?
4 - Do you like to eat cheese for breakfast ?
5 - I study in the morning and sleep at night.
6 - Do you play with your children every day ?
7 - Do you like to play soccer ?  / I don't like this game.
8 - Do you like your english teacher ?

Listenin:

1 - I like my school / car / teacher
     Do you like to study ? To work ? To sleep ?

2 - I like my book / teacher / car
     You work in the afternoon / in the morning / at night
3 - I like this house / book / teacher
     I don't like to drink juice / milk / coffee

4 - Do you to eat bread for breakfast ? Lunch ? Dinner ?
     Yes, I study english at wizard / French / Spanish

5 - I like to sleep here / there / in the afternoon
     I don't like to play soccer /  tennis / chess

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário