------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 7

Complete with: my / this / to the / at / in the / to want
1 - to the
2 - this
3 - in the
4 - to
5 - my
6 - at
7 - to
8 - to the
9 - at
10 - at

Substitution practice:

1 - I want to go to the park with you
2 - I don't want to drink now / I want to go
3 - I want to play soccer with my friends tomorrow
4 - Do you want to go with your sister now ?
5 - I don't speak with my neighbor at night ?
6 - Do you want to go to school with me tomorrow ?
7 - What you like to drink for lunch ?
8 - I don't want to play now / I want to eat


Written practice:

1 - I drink a cup of coffee in the morning
2 - I don't work with my husband
3 - Do you want to work in the office in the morning ?
4 - Do you like to drin a cup of tea for breakfast ?
5 - I don't sleep in the afternoon, but I sleep at night
6 - Do you want to study english with me at home ?
7 - Want to go to the office with my manager.
8 - Do you want to go to the movies today ?

Listening:

1 - I play in the park with my children
2 - How do you spell your name ?
3 - Do you want to go to the movies with me ?
4 - I want to go downtown now
5 - Do you want to go to church ?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário