------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 4

Unscramble

1 - I speak with my children in the evening
2 - I don't study in the morning
3 - I work at school in the afternoon
4 - I don't drink juice, but I eat bread
5 - I drink only milk and tea
6 - I eat bread, cheese and ham
7 - I don't play chess with my father at home

Substitution practice:

1 - I study french with my sister at home
2 - I don't play the guitar with my friends at home
3 - I don't speak english with my father
4 - I don't work there / I work with my brother at the bank
5 - I eat fish and meat in the afternoon
6 - I don't study spanish with my son in the evening
7 - I don't drink a cup of coffee
8 - Sorry, I don't speak english

Written practice:

1 - I work at a store in the evening
2 - I play with my children at night
3 - I don't drink tea, but I drink juice / Thank you
4 - I study with my son and my daughter in the morning
5 - I don't work with my father in the evening
6 - I eat cheese and ham in the morning
7 - I play chess with my brothers
8 - I don't speak with my teacher in the morning, only in the afternoon

Listening:

1 - I drink Juice
     I play with my sister
     You work at night
     You work with your brother

2 - I eat ham
     I study with my sister
     You play the violin
     You drink tea in the evening

3 - I drink tea
     I eat bread and ham
     You study english
     You drink coffee at night

4 - I speak portuguese
     I study and work
     You eat meat
     You play tennis

5 - I eat cheese in the morning
     I speak with my bother
     You speak with the teacher
     You work at the store

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário