------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 3

Change into negative:

1 - Do you study at school in the morning ?
2 - Do you work at the store with your father ?
3 - Do you drink a cup of tea in the afternoon ?
4 - Do you speak french with your teacher ?
5 - Do you eat bread and cheese ?
6 - Do you play soccer with your friends in the afternoon ?
7 - Do you speak portuguese and english at school ?

Substitution practice:

1 - I don't speak with my sister /  I work at home.
2 - Sorry, I don't eat fish
3 - I study french with my friend at school
4 - I drink soda in the afternoon
5 - I speak portuguese and english with my daughter
6 - I play chess with my mother at night
7 - I don't speak at the store in the morning
8 - I don't drink soda in the morning / I eat fish

Written practice:

1 - I drink a cup of tea
2 - I don't eat meat in the morning / I don't eat bread and ham
3 - I study english at wizard
4 - You work with my mother at school
5 - I don't play the piano. I play only the guitar.
6 - I don't speak portuguese with my teacher, only english.
7 - I drink a glass of water.
8 - I don't work here / I work there.

Listening:
1 - I work with my friend / Teacher / alone
     You work here / there / alone
2 - I work at home / school
     I play the piano / the guitar / the violin
3 - I play only volleyball / tennis / soccer
     I work at home with my mother / school / at the store
4 - I don't study english at home / school
     Sorry, I don't speak english / portuguese
5 - You play the piano, but you don't the guitar / the violin
     I study english with my daughter in the afternoon / at night / in the morning

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário