------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sábado, 21 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte B - Lição 59

Complete with 
anybody / nobody / somebody

1 - nobody
2 - somebody
3 - anybody
4 - somebody
5 - nobody

Substitution practice

1 - I have to go there this month
2 - They sold their cars before they went to the France
3 - Anne bought new shirts for her son
4 - Nobody is helping his with his science homework
5 - You had language classes once a week last month
6 - John had to take some medicine at night
7 - Didn't she know anybody who would like to buy an apartament ?
8 - My son would like to talk to they about it
9 - Nobody did the laundry for me on friday
10 - Isn't she buying that apartament near the  park

Written practice

1 -What did you say to her?
2 - Don't you know anyone who lives in Spain ?
3 - Karen can't talk to anyone now
4 - She finished to study two hours ago
5 - Why are you studying German ?
6 - We need to take them before we go to the park
7 - The maid isn't working today
8 - He bought a gift to her
9 - My sister always helps with homework
10 - They preferred to stay home themselves

Listening

1 - Anybody did dishes for me
2 - I didn't buy a new car
3 - I didn't wash all the closet before neil
4 - I didn't have a beautiful house
5 - Anybody is helping her

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário