------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 13

Answe the questions:

1 - I need to buy shirts today
2 - I like to go to the movies on weekends
3 - No, I  don't have dogsat home
4 - Yes, I do. I eat French Fries
5 - Yes, I do. I want to go to the movies tomorrow
6 - I need to go downtown this week
7 - I prefer to eat meat for lunch

Substitution practice:

1 - I need to sell an old car / Do you want to play with me ?
2 - I don't want to drink water
3 - Do you want to eat medium or rare steak
4 - I eat rice every day, but I don't like candy
5 - I don't want to play today /  I want to sleep now
6 - What do you want to eat at the mall?
7 - I want to go to the mall to buy pants
8 - Do you have  money to buy some shoes ?

Written practice:

1 - I have to buy one English book toda
2 - I need to sell my car to buy a house
3 - Where do you buy candy and  chocolate ?
4 - I have seventeen Cd's at home
5 - What do  you need to buy at the store today ?
6 - I have thirteen cousins. I have only two sisters
7 - nice to meet you / Nice to meet you, too
8 - I want to buy a new blouse my wife

Listening:

1 - I have to sell my house I need money
2 - I want to buy two T-shirts
3 - When do you want to buy for your wife ?
4 - I like chocolate and Ice cream very much
5 - Do you have a house or an apartament ?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário