------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 19

Answer the questions

1 - I'm fine. / My email is (coloque o seu email ou invente um)
2 - No. I don't. I don't want to go to the movies today
3 - I get up at 5 o'clock
4 - I need to go downtown this afternoon
5 - No, I don't. I don't want to go to bed now
6 - I like to drink hot coffee
7 - I read about 5 or 6 newspapers every week

Substitution practice

1 - She closes the door  for you
2 - I like to buy dresses for my mother
3 - What time do you have to open  the movies ?
4 - What time do you go to bed today ?
5 - She  doesn't have time today / She needs to sleep
6 - He works in the  morning and play in the afternoon
7 - I need to buy skirts for my girlfriend tomorrow
8 - She opens the door only in the afternoon

Written practice

1 - Sometimes she goes to  the movies
2 - She has to work only tomorrow in the movies
3 - I like to eat bread for breakfast
4 - How many emails do you write every day ?
5 - She wants to eat a slice of pie
6 - What magazine do you like to read ?
7 - Where do you like to go with your family ?
8 - My boyfriend closes the store at five o'clock p.m. every day

Listening:

1 - Do you like to eat hot pie with ice cream ?
2 - I need more... (não sei o resto)
3 - How are you today  ?
4 - Close the door, please!
5 - She has to open the store on weekends

Um comentário: