------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 22

Answer the question :

1.It starts at eight o'clock 
2.I want to have a snack at the mall with you 
3.No , I don't. I only know how to write in Portuguese
4.I like to eat apple for breakfast 
5.I speak Portuguese
6.I prefer to eat strawberries 
7.I work far from the freeway 

Substitution practice :

1.Where do you work ? 
2.Why do you want to sell a bicycle now ?
3.When do you eat on weekends ?
4.My daughter likes to eat meat for lunch 
5.Why do you want to drink soda ?
6.Do you live near or far from the mall ?
7.My brother doesn't like to eat melon 
8.Why do you want to eat more potato ? 

Written practice :

1.I need to help my son today / Do you go with me ?
2.She likes to go downtown on weekends .
3.She doesn't have time to write this morning 
4.My daughter eats steak and drink juice for lunch 
5.Do you prefer to eat melon or watermelon ?
6.Do you want to buy pears for me ?
7.Where do you work ?/ I don't work ,I only study 
8.Excuse-me , I need to speak with the manager 

Listening :

1.What time do you like to have dinner ?
2.I like to live near your house 
3.I don't want to have lunch 
4.I live far from the mall 
5.It starts at eight o'clock 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário