------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


quarta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2016

W10 Parte A - Lição 258

Pick the right idiom
1. A
2. C

Rewrite the sentences 

1. I don’t agree that parents spank their children
2. It’s not necessary to complete it right now
3. I didn’t tear the book on purpose
4. I wish I could see you now.
5. I don’t have anywhere to show you around
6. He wasn’t able to swim when he was a child.

Read and answer

1. With campaigns to raise awareness
2. Walk or ride a bike
3. Organic waste
4. Personal answer

Listen and underline the stressed word

Some chemicals are harmful to the environment.
We pay the house fee yearly. 
I’ve got so much trash in my purse. I need to clean it out.
The store is giving away brand new eco-bags.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário