------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sábado, 1 de outubro de 2016

W8 Parte A - Lição 188

Listen and complete the dialogue
    I’m going to visit your home country
    I’m a american citizen
    Why did they move to the United States?
    Do your parents miss it there
    Do you ever think about moving to Mexico
Complete with
    voted
    to pursue
    to protect
    pursuing
    protected
    voting
Rewrite the Sentences
    He had been pursuing a carrer in theater, even though his parents wanted him to be a doctor.
    Had been voting is such an inconvenience. Besides, I don’t know anything about politics.
    Do you know which king of medicine he had been negotiating next year?
    I would have protected you if I could, but i didn’t know how to help you.
    ….
    I would have protected you, but there was nothing I could do about it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário