------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sábado, 21 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte B - Lição 57

Complete with the verbs

1 - Studied
2 - To work
3 - Are they
4 - cook
5 - to write
6 - came
7 - buying

Substitution practice

1 -Their mom cooked their favorite dish on thanksgiving
2 - Why didn't you closed the door this morning?
3 - My mother did many things before she worked
4 - Would you pay thirty thousand dollar for this motorcycle
5 - You wouldn't like to do any park this weekend
6 - What did she make for dinner ? / Did she make any cookies ?
7 - My friend lived near the city /  He lived near the new store
8 - My brothers wanted to come after the class
9 - We preferred to travel to Miami this week
10 - You made many friends when you studied in Germany

Written practice

1 - Sarah made a delicious cake for us when went to her house
2 - I would like to make more money /  I want to buy a house, and a car this year
3 - My kids are making too much noise
4 - He always makes delicious recipes, but I need to eat fewer calories
5 - Can you make overtime today ? / We need to finish right now
6 - My daughter helped with the cleaning / We wash our clothes in the morning
7 - Didn't you make the bed every day ?
8 - Congratulations! / Your daughter did a good job here.
9 - I finished to do the cleaning yesterday
10 - My husband always help me in the kitchen / She washes the dishes for me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário