------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 11

Make questions

1 - Do you need to go downtown today ?
2 - Do you sometimes have to work on weekends ?
3 - Do you want to English now ?
4 - Do you prefer to drink a glass of juice or water ?
5 - What do you like to eat for dinner ?
6 - Do you like to eat rice, beans, french fries and steak for lunch ?
7 - Do you prefer your steak rare ?

Substitution practice:

1 - I have to study English in the afternoon
2 - How do you prefer your steak, well done or medium ?
3 - I sometimes eat meat, fish and vegetables.
4 - When do you prefer to play soccer ?
5 - I don't have to play the guitar with my brother
6 - When do you have time to play at the park with me?
7 - Do you prefer to go to school or to church ?
8 - I don't want to study Spanish this week

Written practice:

1 - I have to go downtown every week
2 - Do you prefer to eat turkey ir chicken for lunch ?
3 - I have one brother, and one sister, but I don't have children
4 - How do you prefer your steak: Medium or Well done ?
5 - I don't like to eat pasta, I prefer French Fries.
6 - Do you need to work at the store on weekend ?
7 - I like to play volleyball on weenkends very much
8 - I have some friends in the city

Listening:

1 - Do you prefer por or chicken?
2 - When do you need to go downtown ?
3 - Sometimes I like to go to the mall.
4 - I prefer to eat steak.
5 - I like French Fries very much.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário