------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 16

Unscramble

1 - I know how to work on the computer.
2 - I need to speak with you and my sister today.
3 - I know your grandfather and grandmother.
4 - I don't like to speak German.
5 - I want to eat cheese and ham, and to drink a cup of tea.
6 - I don't work here, in the afternoon, sorry.
7 - How many brothers and sisters do you have ?

Substitution practice:

1 - I like to play soccer and eat meat.
2 - I don't study German / I prefer to study French.
3 - I need to go with my manager tomorrow.
4 - I have a car, but I don't want to go to the beach.
5 - I don't like to go to the movies alone.
6 - How many cousins do you have.
7 - Iwant some rice and a piece of chicken.
8 - Where do you want to go on weekend ?

Written practice:

1 - I need to help my granddaughter in the morning.
2 - I need to go downtown, but I don't know how to go there.
3 -Do you like to go to the beach on weekends ?
4 - I want to buy this, but I don't habe money today.
5 - I like to speak English with my boss.
6 - Do you want to help mmy brother ?
7 - Do you know how to speak French ?
8 - When do you go to the park with your grandparents ?

Listening:

1 - Do you help your grandmother at home ?
2 - How many cars do you have ?
3 - I don't know how to go downtown.
4 - I have about twelve T-Shirts.
5 - Do you want a slice chocolate cake.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário