------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 6

Complete with: eat / drink / like / study / sleep / work / speak / play

1 - drink
2 - study
3 - eat
4 - sleep
5 - work
6 - like
7 - play
8 - speak
9 - work
10 - eat

Substitution practice:

1 - I study portuguese with my son at home
2 - I don't play the guitar / I like to play soccer
3 - I eat ham for breakfast
4 - Do you like to drink juice for lunch ?
5 - I don't like to work here / I like to eat at home
6 - Do you like my big house ?
7 - I study at school with my friends in the morning.
8 - I like to play soccer with my son every day

Written practice:

1 - Do you speak english with your teacher ?
2 - Do you eat bread with ham for breakfast ?
3 - I don't drink tea at night, but I drink tea in the morning
4 - Do you study with your friend at school ?
5 - Do you work with your son ?
6 - Do you like to play with your brothers every day ?
7 - I don't like ham, but I like to eat cheese for dinner
8 - I don't drink coffee and milk for breakfast

Listening:

1 - Do you like to study with me ?
2 - I don't like big houses.
3 - Do you drink tea every day ?
4 - I drink a cup of coffee for breakfast
5 - Do you like my old car ?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário