------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 17

Change into affirmative
1 - I go to work at 7 o'clock every day.
2 - I understand English.
3 - I go to bed at midnight.
4 - I write many emails to my boss.
5 - I like to read the newspaper in the morning.
6 - The boys have to get up by 7 a.m.
7 - I want to play with the kids today.

Substitution practice:

1 - I like to read books at night
2 - I need to write a letter to my boss by 2 p.m.
3 - I go to the mall my girlfriend on weekends.
4 - How many magazines do you have in the office ?
5 - I have a big fish and a small bird.
6 - What time do you have to go to bed ?
7 - I sleep until 5 o'clock every day.
8 - I like to go to the movies at 7 o'clock.

Written practice:
1 - I write an email to my parents every week.
2 - I don't want to speak with my boss today.
3 - Do you buy very toys to your children?
4 - What time do you go to bed ? I go sleep at nine-thirty.
5 - I want to go to the movies with my boyfriend tomorrow.
6 - Do you like of read or write about kids ?
7 - Sometimes I sleep until noon on weekends.
8 - What time is it ? It's ten-thirty.

Listening:

1 - What time is it now ?
2 - How many emails do you write every day ?
3 - I like to read magazines in the afternoon.
4 - What do you like to read at home ?
5 - I have to get up at 7 a.m. tomorrow

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário