------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 12

Complete with: need / have / like / study / go /  understand / prefer

1 - Study
2 - go
3 - like
4 - understand
5 - need
6 - prefer
7 - have
8 - have
9 - go
10 - need

Substitution practice:

1 - I need to eat now / Do you like to eat fish ?
2 - I don't want to eat meat for lunch / I like to eat potato
3 - I like to eat chicken and to drink juice for dinner
4 - I want to go to the movies with you tomorrow
5 - I don't like to drink soda, but I like to drink juice
6 - Sorry, I don't have time to speak with my brother now
7 - I don't have a little house / I only have one sister
8 - I prefer my steak medium

Written practice:

1 - I have a new house in the city
2 - I don't need to study German on weekends
3 - I don't want to go to the park this weekend
4 - Do you have some time to go to the store with me?
5 - What do you prefer to eat for breakfast ?
6 - I don't like to drink soda. I prefer to drink juice
7 - Do you want to go to the mall with me in the afternoon ?
8 - I like to play with my children in the park

Listening:

1 - I have to go to the bank today.
2 - I don't need to work in the office tomorrow.
3 - When do you have to go to school ?
4 - When do you prefer to study ?
5 - I don't understand Chinese.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário