------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 25

Complete with

1 - write
2 - drink
3 - know
4 - understand
5 - helps
6 - live
7 - buy
8 - sells
9 - open
10 - plays

Substitution practice

1 - What time do you like to have lunch ?
2 - Why do you need to go to the bank now ?
3 - I want to visit my parents this time
4 - Hw knows your father from job
5 - My mother wants to buy a new car next month
6 - The manager stays at the bank until for o'clock
7 - I need to speak with your brother today
8 - This girl buys ice cream every afternoon

Written practice

1 - Do you prefer meat, fish or pasta ?
2 - I need to go to the post office
3 - My grandson likes to eat popcorn and chocolate at the movies
4 - My father plays soccer with my uncle on weekends
5 - I want to drink a cup of tea, please
6 - When do your uncle and your aunt visit your family ?
7 - Does your mother cook every day ?
8 - My bother studies French in the evening

Listening

1 - That old man likes to cook a lot
2 - The secretary has  a lot of books at home
3 - This boy studies Spanish here
4 - I have to go to post office now
5 - Does he know how to play the violin ?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário