------Atenção!!!------
No
Pain
No
Gain
Bons Estudos pessoal ❤


sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2015

W2 Parte A - Lição 20

Unscramble

1 - She needs to open the window
2 - He closes the door every night
3 - I prefer to drink cold soda for lunch
4 - I want to buy a bed for bedroom
5 - I sleep until 9 o'clock every day
6 - Do you want to go to the park this morning?
7 - It works very well

Substitution practice

1 - I close my bedroom when I go to school
2 - She opens the door when she studies in the room
3 - How many slices of pie do you eat for lunch ?
4 - I don't like to study at home alone
5 - How many cousins do you have ? I have 5 cousins
6 - I open my bedroom only in the evening
7 - He needs to close the door for me
8 - How many letters do you write this week ?

Written practice
1 - How are yoy  ? I'm fine, thanks
2 - Do you prefer candy, ice cream or popcorn ?
3 - Close the door and the windows, please
4 - I want to drink a glass of water with ice
5 - What time do you go to bed ? Sometimes I sleep at 11 o'clock
6 - She needs to work until at 8 o'clock every day
7 - What time do you open your office in the morning ?
8 - He likes to read when he goes to sleep

Listening

1 - Do you prefer to eat chicken or steak ?
2 - I have to go to the bank this morning
3 - Do you like to read in the bedroom
4 - How are you ? I'm fine, and you ?
5 - Do you want  to sell your house

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário